Vacuuming is Not Enough
There are some spots and stains splattered over your carpet which have appeared over the last few months. They are not really considerable and the overall appearance of your carpet is not that dirty, so you are satisfied by the regular vacuuming. Most of us are unaware of the fact that vacuuming is not enough for the carpets. The dirt that is visible to us is only a fraction of the total dirt that is present in the carpet. It is just like the iceberg, i.e, only 15% of it lies above the carpet and the rest 85% is buried deep under the pile.
The dirt that gets deposited deep inside is very harmful for human health as well as it is a killer for the carpet. In adults and small children, it can cause allergic reactions and asthma problems and reduces the carpet’s life drastically by damaging its fibers. By knowing all this, you acknowledge the fact that vacuuming is not able to remove all the dirt that gradually gets piled up and hence some top-priority attention other than vacuuming is needed.
But still you are reluctant to go for the professional carpet cleaning because you have certain financial limitations. Research has proved that regular cleaning prolongs the carpet life by three to four times. It is a considerable and quite persuasive figure because the replacement costs of carpets these days are much higher and they require months of savings from the household budget. Compared to the replacement costs, the cost of professional carpet cleaning is just negligible and the results that you get after an expert deep clean are really wonderful and appreciable.
No matter how powerful your vacuum cleaner is, the deep down gritty soil and the nasty germs do not get removed at any cost by simply vacuuming. Only professionals with their sophisticated equipment and having good, up to date training and experience can do the required job.
They can assess the particulars of your carpet including, the age, condition, type of carpet, amount of dirt present and then accordingly decide the type of cleaning required; whether moderate or extreme. They specifically target the more spotty and dirty areas and know the best way to try and tackle them.
To get the best out of your carpet cleaning, you should make sure that you select the right company offering the right price. Beware of both the expensive looters as well as the half pricers; the former will result in a disturbance in your budget while the latter will give you mediocre results. Our company offers moderate and affordable costs to provide the perfect, professional cleaning that your carpet deserves. If your carpet is in the right hands, having professional cleaners and maintaining high standards of cleaning, only then can you be sure that your carpet’s durability and life will enhance.
If this article strikes a cord with you and you think your carpets would benefit from a bit of professional TLC, why not give us a ring and see if we can help. We are members of the NCCA and Woolsafe Organisation so you can rest assured that your carpets are in good hands.
We are also a Which? Trusted Trader for good measure.
Call Peter Now on: 0151 513 7537 for a Free, no obligation on-site quote.